Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just the Beginning

So..........
It's been a long time coming, this whole blog thing.....
Gone are the days of mass emails, attaching photos and all the other time consuming methods of sharing my travel tales with all of my lovelies, who are scattered all over the world!
This is my blog. I will do my best to update it as much as possible.  I've had numerous requests over the years for more email updates, which I have been quite lazy about passing around in these last few years, so I feel as though I 'owe' you all at this stage!  I think it may have started back in '04 with the motorbike accident in 'Nam, and then you all were hooked.  But that's another story entirely.......
Funny, scary, embarrassing, interesting, silly, crazy, unpredictable, and glorious. This is my life.
I hope you enjoy following along as it unfolds for me in New Zealand.........

3 comments:

  1. We look forward to your postings. Your writing is fun and enjoyable to read as you have an uncanny ability to see humor in everyday small things. Enjoy the adventure.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're looking forward hearing about your adventures too!
    - Sam, Lesley, & Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. bradshaw ... you have been "bookmarked" AND .... i will be watching for updates; almost daily!!!
    :0 ... adventure away for those of us who can not but want despratly to live through your adventures with you if only through the written and photgraphic world.... :)
    MM

    ReplyDelete